New in the club
DTUKlatring is open for everyone above the age of 18.
The annual fee of being a member is 250kr. for students at DTU and 350kr. for everyone else.
To become a member follow the 4 steps (or read the guide):
- Read the rules.
- Go to order.dtuklatring.dk and order a membership.
- Pay the money as advised in step 2.
- Get your DTU access card (student card) activated, or get a membership card 1st Tuesday every month between 17:30 and 19:00 (All Tuesdays during September and February).
Or send us an Email, containing your proof of payment, name, order number and access card number (10 digits). The access card number can be found at cardadmin.cas.dtu.dk.
- All climbers must have their membership card with them when present in the club.
- You are not allowed to 'share' your card with anyone as it is personal, nor bring friends. Only members
- Members of the board will ask to see your membership card and have authority to 'kick out' anyone who fails to show it.
- If you are the last to leave make sure the fire escape to the roof is closed.
- Climbers who are not members are welcome to come and try the clubs facilities the first tuesday in each month between 17:30 and 19:00. if this is not possible contact the board and set-up a individual appointment.
- Anyone using the facilities has to be 18 or above, with the exception of DTU students. members are allowed to bring toddlers which is no more than 3 years old.
- Loud music is not allowed, used headphones if you want to listen to music.
- If your borrow shoes in the club, be sure to put them back into the shoe locker.
Any questions, please feel free to contact the board
Daily from 6am to 11pm (but closed during exams, which will be announced)
The gym is only open to members, if you want to bring friends, bring them the first Tuesday of the month as specified in the rules.
The gym is located at Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The address is:
Anker Engelunds Vej 1B
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
DTUKlatring is a bouldering only climbing gym.
You can always free feel to send complaints or any requests to the board of DTUKlatring by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board consists of the following members:
|Mads Ingwar||Event manager|
|Dennis Noer||Tool supervisor|
|Jesper Hylstrup||Locker manager|
|Gábor Herczeg||Training equipment supervisor|
|Jonathan Dahl Jørgensen||Trip coordinator|
The club is founded in regards to the statutes (in danish).